November 2, 1999
- Pokémon Yellow sells 1 million
- Nintendo announced November 1st, that their Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition, has already sold more than one million cartridges since its debut on Monday, October 18. This now gives Pokémon Yellow the distinction of being the fastest selling Nintendo title of all time (wasn't that fastest selling videogame as well?), beating out last years The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. They also note in their press release that the Color GameBoy has also done phenomenally well, selling more than 80,000 units since October 25.
- Atari 2600 Classics - review
- Although it was released earlier this year, a review of the "A Collection of Activison Classic Games for the Atari 2600" for the PlayStaiton is now available.
- Intellivision Classics - review
- Just currently released, "A Collection of Classic Games from the Intellivision" for the PlayStaiton is also available.
[Back to News Archive]